StaffersStaffers are the key to Super Summer! As a staffer, you'll get to interact with students from across the state. Countless students will walk away from #ssar knowing they are loved because of the interaction they had with their small group staffer. To begin the application process or login to an existing application, visit our staffer website. Create or Login to my Application
If you've received an email from us requesting a reference for a staffer applicant, you can complete that easily online.Access the Reference Form
Interested in staffing? Here are a few requirements:
- Love students
- Actively pursue a lifestyle consistent with Biblical principles
- Graduated high school 1 or more years ago, and younger than 26
- Be actively involved in a local church
It's really easy to apply to staff with us. We'll walk you through every step of the way, but here's the quick run down on what you'll have to do.
- Apply! Fill out an online application. Tell us about yourself, your ministry involvement, school, employment, and life experiences.
- Interview! We'll assign you to a member of our Leadership Team who will give you a call or meet you in person to do an interview.
- References! Each staffer is REQUIRED to supply two references. Your reference will fill out a confidential reference form online.
- Background Check! All staffer applicants are screened by a background check process to protect all campers and give a peace of mind to parents.
- What's Next? You'll hear from us after we've had a chance to review your application, interview, and references and make a determination about where you could potentially fit into our staff.
- Don't Forget! Tell your friends about Super Summer!