WHAT TO BRINGEvery camp is different, so it's important to know what you'll need to bring and what we will provide for you. Super Summer Arkansas is on the campus of Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
Here's our suggested list:
- Bedding: Sleeping bag or sheets/blanket and pillow. One camper from each room should bring a sleeping bag, cot, or air mattress to sleep on.
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Casual Clothes (be sure to include dark clothes for recreation)
- Tennis Shoes, Closed Heel Sandals, or Sandals with Straps for recreation - Flip flops cannot be worn during recreation
- Bible, along with pen/pencil/journal/notebook
- Spending money for drinks/snacks/band merchandise
If you prefer, you can download a full listing of items to bring:
- What to Bring (PDF)