Parent InformationParents, we are excited about having your student at Super Summer this year. To help you (and them) prepare for a great camp experience, we have compiled a list of things that will help you get ready. If you have additional questions, please feel free to reach out to your youth pastor or contact us at the Super Summer office.
WHAT TO BRINGEvery camp is different, so it's important to know what you'll need to bring and what we will provide for you. Super Summer Arkansas is on the campus of Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
Here's our suggested list:
- Bedding: Sleeping bag or sheets/blanket and pillow. One camper from each room should bring a sleeping bag, cot, or air mattress to sleep on.
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Casual Clothes (be sure to include dark clothes for recreation)
- Tennis Shoes, Closed Heel Sandals, or Sandals with Straps for recreation - Flip flops cannot be worn during recreation
- Bible, along with pen/pencil/journal/notebook
- Spending money for drinks/snacks/band merchandise
If you prefer, you can download a full listing of items to bring:
- What to Bring (PDF)
PARENT INFOYouth pastors: you can print off one of our form letters that contains our 'What to Bring' List, as well as an area you can fill in to give parents information on where they need to be and when.
CAMP RULESFor Super Summer to be a great experience for everyone, following the Camp Rules is imperative. Super Summer relies on the adults who oversee their youth group to enforce the rules within their own youth group.
- 2019 Camp Rules (PDF)
Writing to your studentWhether your student is a first timer or a veteran to Super Summer, we want to make sure you feel prepared to send your student to camp.
Ouachita Baptist University
Super Summer Arkansas
Address: 410 Ouachita St. Arkadelphia, AR 71990